Blarney Credit Union Limited is looking for volunteers to serve on the Board of Directors and various committees.
Benefits of volunteering include;
- Gain skills and experience with a professional financial service provider
- Education and training
- Personal development
- Meet new people from the community
- Give something back to the community
- Be part of shaping the future of your Credit Union
- Enhance your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Responsibilities of a volunteer include;
- act, at all times, within the scope of the law, regulations, the Standard Rules and the Credit Union’s policies and procedures;
- prepare for and attend all monthly Board Meetings;
- be reliable, honest and mindful of the credit union’s good name and reputation;
- respect confidentiality at all times and comply with the Declaration of Fidelity and Secrecy;
- ensure they have sufficient free time to fulfil the role – e.g. approximately 8 hrs per month;
- undertake training to enable the fulfilment of duties.
Please forward you name and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Anthony Forde, Manager, Blarney Credit Union Limited, St Annes Road, Blarney, Co. Cork.
You may also contact Anthony Forde at 021-4381149 for further details.